I managed to catch my girls just long enough to snap one pic each of them in the dresses I recently finished sewing.
This is the pocket dress (B) from McCall's 5797. I like that this pattern can easily grow with the child from a dress to a top especially when you don't fix straps in place (I used ribbon). Super easy, super cute. Also, super short. They remind me of the girls' dresses from the '50s, especially the toddlers whose diapers are intentionally visible beneath the bottom hem.
I didn't have any patience for hemming pockets, so I cut them double and sewed them together before attaching them to the dress. To do that, instead of cutting 2 pockets, cut 4. Put 2 pockets, right sides together and sew all around the edges, leaving a 2 inch gap at the bottom. Flip them right side out, use a knitting needle to poke out the corners, and iron them flat, tucking the unsewn hem to the inside. Then, edgestitch the entire pocket, closing the opening with the edgestitch. Attach them to the dress with an edgestitch on all but the straight edge. Voila!