I'm taking a page out of bluebirdbaby's lovely book and am sharing a bit about myself and what is moving me right now. (Erin, I hope you don't mind the imitation, but it is the sincerest form of flattery!)
- It's late autumn early winter Down Under. I love the bright yellow and deep red leaves that have fallen all over my bright green lawn with the backdrop of the neighbor's flowering hibiscus hanging over the fence. It's multiple seasons in one garden. Beautiful!
- How fun, fantastic and brilliantly simple is this idea?! And this! And this! Wow. Will definitely be subscribing to that blog's feed!
- Served this pasta for lunch yesterday. This is probably the thirty-somethingth time I've made it, and it has become my husband's favorite! Of course, this time of year is much more about soup in all flavors...and plenty of bread and buttermilk biscuits.
- I recently purchased the Juno soundtrack, and I'm especially getting a kick out of tracks 1 and 3.
- Speaking of music, if you haven't seen this, you are missing out!
- Although I am no morning person, I am now rising at 5:30am in hopes of being more awake when my little early risers wake up. I enjoy a cuppa and get breakfast started, which they will then refuse to eat. I listen to them play happily together and count my blessings that they love each other so much...and I am sure to have snacks ready to eat in the car on the way to school to stave off that post-Mealtime Mutiny hunger.